BR Derm Tri-Action for Melasma 10 g.
Apply a thin layer to your clean skin 1-2 times daily. Avoid the eye area. Use a sunscreen while using this product to help prevent an occurrence of new melasma.
1. This prevent contains an alpha hydroxyl acid (AHA) and vitamin A derivative that may increase skin sensitivity to sunlight. Use sunscreen while using this product.
2. Carefully read and strictly follow the directions of use.
3. Always best to test this cream on your inner arm at least 24 hours before using
4. If rash or irritation occurs, discontinue using and consult a physician/pharmacist.
Net wt. 10 g
This unique cream for melasma with Melatrio Complex combines the power of tri-action active ingredients:
- Special extract for skin lightening in a gentle and effective way.
- Encapsulated vitamin A derivative for clearing dark spots.
- Non steroidal natural extracts for soothing and brighten dull skin.
- Melatrio Complex helps diminish the appearances of dark spots and uneven skin tone. Skin looks clearer, brighter and more even-toned. You’ll have nothing to hide.
- Phenylethyl Resorcinol is highly effective, patented skin lightener. In many in-vitro tests phenylethyl resorcinol was the most potent ingredient among all compounds investigated, e.g. Kojic acid and Arbutin. Furthermore, it exhibits very potent antioxidant activity.
- Belides derive from Daisy flower which is highly efficient natural skin lightening by influencing different pathways involved in melanin formation.
- Retinac-85 is an advance encapsulated r retinol (Triple protection). It was developed to carry unstable retinol and was maximized the stability by putting it in multi-lamellar vehicle. When compare to pure retinol, the irritation is significantly reduce to 54%
- Glycolic acid is the most common alpha-hydroxy acid that known as fruit acid. It has anti-inflammatory, keratolytic and antioxidant effects. It targets the corneosome by enhancing breakdown and decreasing cohesiveness, causing desquamation. Acne, acne scars, melasma, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, photo-aging, and seborrhea are indications for chemical feeling.
- PhoPhyDerm core technology is the proprietary combination of soothing botanicals of the white narcissus bulbs extract and the naturally sourced phytoene and phytofluene. The effect on beautification and symptomatic relief of manifestations of sensitive, irritable skin has been established clinically vs. hydrocortisone 1%
It can use with both beginning of melasma and long-lasting melasma skins.
Safety, no whitening ingredients which are prohibited or restricted by FDA regulation
*** Dermatologically Tested by Skinova Lab ***